Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Words!!!

So, I guess a guy could do more than just post offensive photos of himself on his profile. He could say something like, “I immensely enjoy working out in the gym 2-3 days a week.” Or, he could post this:

About my life and what I'm looking for

We meet at a modern, trendy bar for some drinks. We smile at each other as we realize that we're very attracted to the other person. We hug, and it is surpisingly comfortable. As we start to talk there is some nervousness at first, but that slowly fades as we realize how easy the conversation seems to flow. The music in the background is just right, and the dimly lit atmosphere in the bar sets the perfect stage for our first encounter. We talk for a bit, and I'm excited as I realize that it feels like I've known this person for years, even though we just met an hour ago. We laugh often and eat some delicious cheese and great wine. I enjoy it when you put your hand on my arm as you tell your stories, and lightly punch me in the shoulder when I tease you. The time speeds by, and soon it is time to go home. We hold hands as we walk outside into the warm spring air. We pause on the sidewalk and look into each other's eyes. Then we kiss. And it is perfect. On the way home we send each other text messages and poke fun at the other person over something funny we talked about earlier. We can't wait until the next time we meet.

Ever had this happen to you? I have, but just a few times in my life. Its an amazing feeling when you meet someone that you know is a perfect match for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment